This full-time* position reports to the President & Chief Operating Officer of LINC and supports LINC staff, volunteers, customers, and clients. LINC is a growing and innovative non-profit organization that directly supports the successful recruitment, transition, and retention of talent. LINC’s vision is to be an indispensable partner in ensuring the success of diverse talent, employers, and communities through Learning, Inclusion, Networking and Connecting.
*Note: The position is posted as a full-time position. However, candidates who want to work part-time, fewer hours will also be considered.
- Assist President and Chief Operating Officer in daily operations of business
- Plan, coordinate, and schedule events and meetings
- Prepare agendas, draft meeting minutes, and email communications
- Manage client referral process and general inbox
- Manage online files and ensure Standard Operating Procedures are up to date
- Communicate with customers and clients as needs arise
- Maintain and update client/customer contact information
- Create and deliver social media content with help and direction from staff
- Process invoices and accounts receivable in a timely manner
- Complete projects as assigned, meet deadlines, and follow up on results
- Maintain office supplies inventory
- General office duties as assigned
Client Services Support
- Partner with Client Services staff to organize and manage area resources
- Prepare resources and binders for delivery to client
- Send communications to clients on behalf of coordinators
- Manage client surveys and customer queries
- Track, gather, and compile items for client bags
- Other duties as assigned
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
- 3 – 5 years experience with an Associates Degree OR equivalent experience
- Proficiency in typing and using multiple computer applications including MS Word and Excel
- Knowledge and efficiency in QuickBooks
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and think creatively and logically in a fast-paced environment with conflicting demands and priorities
- Ability to clearly convey simple and complex material both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision or in a team environment
- Willingness to learn and share information using different methods/systems
- Ability to learn and anticipate future needs and proactively address those needs
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, tact, and diplomacy
- High degree of integrity and confidentiality
Equal Employment Opportunity
Our company is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity and the strength it brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identify, genetic information, disability status, or any other protected characteristic.
This role is expected to be mostly in the Bethlehem, PA office but comes with the possibility to work remotely a few days a week.
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cover letter optional. No phone calls please.
Target pay: $30,000 – $35,000 per year